20 March 2004 ............... Length about 300 words (2,500 bytes).
(Document started on 7 March 2004.)
This is a WWW document maintained by
Steve Draper, installed at http://www.psy.gla.ac.uk/~steve/ilig/vfeedback.html.
You may copy it.
How to refer to it.
Web site logical path:
Feedback on the video of handset use
Department of Psychology,
University of Glasgow.
We have made a video "An example of using the PRS voting equipment".
Please send me feedback about it, after watching it through once,
by email to Steve Draper:
You may find it more convenient to copy-and-paste the text from this page into
an email; or to find and reply-to an email I may have sent you in advance with
What I'd like to know from you is:
- What you found most useful/best about it
- What you found worst about it
- How easy was it for you to find a machine to play it on
- What you think of the format(s): were we right to choose DVD, ...
- What were the programme notes like?
Best and worst features; other comments?
- What else should be added to the programme notes?
- If we video some more (which we are considering), what would you most
like to see included in future?
- Any other comments?